Re: [IRCA] WNJC 1360 Vineland, NJ DX Test

Re: [IRCA] WNJC 1360 Vineland, NJ DX Test

Willis,

Comments like this are inappropriate. You will probably be guaranteed to NOT
get a QSL and I hope that it will not keep us from getting one if we hear
them. Please don't ruin the hobby for others. From reading the Test
Announcement, the verie signer is Les Rayburn, one of our club members and
not even the station staff. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

I might have a shot at hearing this here is California. My local on 1360 is
in San Diego and is 50 miles due south so I can get a little null on them. I
have a verie from them from my Michigan DXing days for a frequency check (DX
Test?) in 1974 when they were WWBZ. NJ is a tough state to hear and verify
for most of us.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA
avid QSL collector

> Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:46:19 -0400
> From: "willis"
> Subject: Re: [IRCA] WNJC 1360 Vineland, NJ DX Test
> International Radio Club of America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> What type of conformation will be sent to those who respond with report?

I'm not going to repeat the rest of this here.