Re: [IRCA] Semi-OT, maybe not - Poll question

Re: [IRCA] Semi-OT, maybe not - Poll question

In times past, that was definitely the normal path and
expectation.  Anymore, I think it is the exception.
If your correspondent has that superiority complex,
chances are he is well over 50 and also sees himself
as the center of the world in other aspects as well.
I wouldn't take him as typical.

I've been listening since the late 1950's (I was very,
very young)to LW, MW and SW and all variations
thereof.  I've also been a somewhat active ham since
the early 1980's.  I enjoy it all.  As has been
pointed out, one category is no better or worse than
another, and besides, who is to pass judgment? I can
play with one or two pursuits at the same time or I
can even turn the radio off and go work in the garden.

Bob Coomler, W6RJC
Cloverdale, CA