[IRCA] Who Stole Alla the DX??

Returned from a very nice weekend with the normal people (that is,
non-DXers) and found that some of you guys stole all the DX while I
was gone!!!  As I finished my chart this AM, I wrote down "FAIR/POOR
MORNING, MOSTLY JJ."  I shoulda compared my chart this AM with the
15th....  This morning was actually POOR!  The JJ big guns were in at
reduced levels as were the heaviest of the KK hitters, but that was
pretty much it. I did have both the JJ and the KK mixing on 891 and
the NHK-2 synchros on 1386, which is not a regular. Otherwise,
totally unremarkable.

There is always tomorrow to hope for..................

John B.