[IRCA] Spain 585/1134

Got audio on both 585 and 1134 around 0200-0215Z on Sept 18, mainly instrumentals and light vocals, missed ID at 0200 when 1134 did a fade-out.  Probably Spain on both channels.  585 was also coming in last night too on my Kaito KA-1103 portable with no external antenna, so it seems to be my best TA station so far this year now that Norway is gone from 1314.  Have to review the recording later, but 1134 was pretty good and stable, 585 was more in-and-out.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE