[IRCA] KKOL, ctd.

They are on high power as I write this but I have no way of knowing
whether they are testing to begin with, much less, if so, if they are
on day or night pattern. Both sort of hug the Puget Sound but there
is not much difference to the East. From the coverage maps in Radio
Locator, it just doesn't look to me like the people in Everett or
Bellingham are getting any great shakes. I am pretty much in the
middle of their fattest lobe day and night. A couple of weeks ago in
the car I noticed KTTH on 530 (1300 - 770 = 530) in the area of the
Tacoma Dome, wiping out a TIS put on to inform people about all the
I-5 construction going on in that area.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop