Re: [IRCA] Convention preparations - who wants a Tower Site Calendar?

Re: [IRCA] Convention preparations - who wants a Tower Site Calendar?

Scott,

I am looking forward in meeting you too. I am putting the last touches
on the convention guide and taking it down to the printer this week.
   By the number of people that have contacted me, it looks like the
biggest convention we have had in years. I am really looking forward to
it. The station tours are all set up and we are all set.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.