[IRCA] Continued good conditions

DXing between 0000-0100 PDT 9/16 and found KENI 650 Anchorage in well
with Coast to Coast program + call ID 0100.  Good signal, well over my
hazard (the buzz).  Tried for KICY-850 and maybe I had it.  Someone
bothering KOA throughout the hour but would fade at ID time (0100).
Woman talking & some music.  Still sounded more spanish than russian.

This morning 0630-0715 PDT 9/16 found JOUB-774 with fine signal in null
of buzz around 0635.  JOAK-594 much weaker, but same program & as usual
828 with a very strong het.  KENI-650 in very nicely but no other
Alaskans.  However, I did have audio on 657 with woman singing  operatic
type songs with heavy downbeat by the percussionist.  Was not Chinese
Opera.  This was new to me this year.  Any ideas?

On the domestic scene, following a tip by Mike Hawkins I found 1330
covered (well mostly) by an NPR station 0655-0715 with NPR news from
Washington then into a discussion program.  Naturally the 0700 ID was
buried in QRM.  Have to assume this is the new KJPR in Shasta Lake
City/Redding CA.  'JPR' of course being good ole Jefferson Public
Radio.  I swear, Jefferson is getting ready to become state #51.  They
have oodles of stations in Northern California & Southern Oregon (in the
State of Jefferson).

Don