Re: [IRCA] KKOL ON TONIGHT

Hi Pete, what format is k o l?  I just turned on my g e super radio 3,
and tried my best to null 1310 out here, and got a religious station
with a strong signal, but it faded, and I did hear some country music
in the background, so I don't know if the religious station was
Seattle, or some other station.