[IRCA] WVOJ 1570

It looks like my Spanish mystery station on 1570 may be WVOJ.  I
heard a male announcer pop up with a clear set of call letters at
2032 EDT 9/13 in the middle of some Spanish talk.  There was
interference from WYTI in Bluegrass music, both of which were atop
the din of numerous UNID stations.  Check out the audio clip below.
If you can tell me what he is talking about, I would appreciate it.

http://dxclips.philcobill.com/01570-20060913-2032-WVOJ.mp3