Re: [IRCA] Audio sample of this mornings Asian reception

Re: [IRCA] Audio sample of this mornings Asian reception

	Hi all, I also got audio from 774 this morning on my super
radio 3 from here in Oakland, in the bay area, and also audio from 828,
but was wondering, would the 828 audio cause hetrodine on 830 sounding
like an off frequency station, because I got a low hum, which sounded
like one of the stations on 830 was off frequency, and I wonder if the
828 audio might cause this, or, might this be caused by one of the
stations on 830, and since I hadn't heard this before, I wonder if
possibly k f l t in Tuccson might be causing this, but it seems quite
unusual for a u s station to be off frequency without noticing it, and
I'm not good at deterning how far off frequency this station was, or if
elimination, or reduction in either the 2 kilohertz beat with 830, from
828, or that audio might be causing this.