From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:54 AM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Good Asian Morning 13 Sept + Unid.

Thanks to all who identified the 693 station as definitely Japanese.

I wish I had thought of activating the radio's RF recorder this morning. I
could have saved a 96 kHz swath of the band for later listening. I am pretty
sure that the RF bandwidth for recording increased to 96 khz when the
software started supporting a 96 khz sampling rate. I need to revisit this
feature soon!

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.sdr-1000.blogspot.com

Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless handheld