[IRCA] TPs this morning 9/12

Greetings,

Not a bad morning, and the first morning I heard Thailand 891. I have
had the usual 1575 off and on all along, but the first time I heard 891
this season.  Woman in Thai at 1350 mixing with JOHK. It wasn't too
good, but there. I heard no filipinos this morning. More of a Northern
Asian morning for the most part with lots of JJs, KKs, a few CC. Also
some DUs in, 2PM-531, 4QR-612, 3YA-675, 4BC-1116 were all pretty decent.
JOQR 1134 was good also.  I heard a CC on 1161 at 1400, but Murphy's Law
prevailed, the old "fade down at ID time". Also CC on 981 too.
But there is always tomorrow. We are supposed to get some rain this
weekend, so maybe a bit of water in the ground will help.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.