[IRCA] 1733 KHZ

Gang,

At about 0952Z / 0452 local, this morning I was listening around on the upper
part of the band near 1700.  Turning quickly I ran past 1700 and stumbled
across what sounds like 3 to 5 second bursts of digital data on 1733khz.  At
the moment I don't have any way of trying to copy it to see what it is.  Does
anyone have any thoughts on what it might be?

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001
Steve Hawkins NG0G