Re: [IRCA] CKDO-1580 Oshawa ON heard in Calgary AB

Re: [IRCA] CKDO-1580 Oshawa ON heard in Calgary AB

Thanks to Deane for his post and thus reminding me I should be checking
1580.  Sure enough, CKDO was there both last night amd the previous one,
doing quite well at times, near the same time as Deane heard them.
Looks like CKDO might well be the most reliable Ontario station from out
west.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta