Re: [IRCA] Alaskans

KAZ,

Since I installed the WNW EWE last year, Alaskans have been common.
Alaska is more common now that it ever has been.
KICY is listed as 50/10 U10, so I presume they are using that. However
there was a CP for 50/50 KW still a U10, so either they are 50 or 10 KW
at night but ND. They have had a fantastic signal of late. Better than I
have ever heard them. They are even making it to Cantral California.
Maybe they have gone to 50 KW ND nights then. I hear them in Russian
often around 0700 UTC. Days the pattern is listed at 50 KW directional
aimed right at FE Russia.
The Alaskans I have heard this year so far
are KTZN-550, KVOK-560, KRSA-580, KYUK-640, *KENI-550, KDLG-670,
*KBYR-700, *KFQD-750, KCHU-770, KINY-800, *KICY-850, *KBBI-890.and
*KAGV-1110. Tentatives of: KOTZ-720, KAXX-1020, and KUDO-1080. The ones
with * have been the strongest.   KAZ, have you logged CFPR-860 as yet?
They have been extremely strong most nights, stronger than ever.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.