[IRCA] TA/Trans Polar in NE Oregon

Craig's useful automatic postings of the geomagnetic indices indicated low
numbers for this afternoon--a potential for some TA/Trans Polar reception
here on the west coast. I was not disappointed! LWBC audio was heard on 6
channels, many hets on MW with eventual solid audio on one channel,
beginning at 0245 utc when I began to hear 9kHz channel hets. (And all that
along with S9 near-continuous static.) Presently, 0417 utc, only two LWBC
channels have audio, 189 Iceland and 198 England. (I don't know when this
will get sent; the single phone line in the house is being used at the
moment. 0507utc, 189 Iceland still going strong.)

162 presumed France, 0310utc, weak audio
171 pres. Morocco, 0311utc, poor audio
183 pres. Germany, 0314utc, weak audio
189 pres. Iceland, 0302utc, medium audio
198 pres. United Kingdom, 0321utc, weak audio
216 pres. France, 0307utc, poor/weak audio
1134 pres. Croatia, 0336 utc, poor/weak audio

Steve
Elgin, OR (NE Oregon)
R75, AR7030; 400' N/S wire for MW; 1600' E/W wire for LWBC