Re: [IRCA] HD Radio on KLOK 1170

And just think...this is supposed to save radio.  I wish I knew someone at KCBS who could say why they have shut IBOC off.  If there were legitimate reasons in their eyes, a CBS flagship could have some clout.  Then again, they could just be tuning it up...who knows.

  I'm hearing strong hets developing on 1242.  Night before last, they were there and on 1476.

  Mike

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Oh joy....Another one....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.