Re: [IRCA] Total Recorder errors?

Russ Edmunds wrote:

> I've had sdomething similar. I found it to be somewhat unpredictable,
> but due to some kind of a hangup on shutoff of the first of any two
> consecutive recordings. I had always set up for 100% continuous
> recordings before - say 0015.00 start to 0044.59 stop then 0045.00
> start.
>
> Somewtimes when I'd look at the schedule I'd see that the first one was
> terminating at, say 0045.02. That's after the next one was supposed to
> start, and so it never started. I've resolved this by re-setting all of
> my saved timed recordings to leave 00.05 between the end of one and the
> start of gthe next. That seems to work.

This issue was with single recordings, not multiple consecutive ones -
this morning, when I was playing with it, TR would stop recording after
only 15 or 20 seconds, then save the file and shut down.

I uninstalled the v5.3 I was using and have now installed v6.0. I'm just
getting started with it, but so far, so good....stay tuned...