Re: [IRCA] States DXed (Was: WSM transmitter off)

Re: [IRCA] States DXed (Was: WSM transmitter off)

I've heard 47 states from this location since I started AM DXing at the
beginning of 1998.  Come to think of it, I've heard all 47 in just 2004-2006,
and with a very modest antenna setup in a very noisy urban setting.  I guess
it helps to be on the edge of the "forest".  I don't expect to ever hear AK
or HI from here, but I still have hopes of picking up #48, OR!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON