Re: [IRCA] States DXed (Was: WSM transmitter off)

Re: [IRCA] States DXed (Was: WSM transmitter off)

Way back when, I caught WCAW from here when KNBR had a rare silent moment.  Also had WWVA/1170 and WMTD/1380.  I can't get DE, NH, VT, ME.

  Mike

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I logged & QSL'd all those from AK, Don. But I should have tried again
for WWVA when I moved back to OR in 1967. WV has been a toughie. Heck,
I have a 35 watter from VA, plus two 10 watt TIS stations on 1620 from
VA, but nothing from WV. Not from OR.

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.