[IRCA] States DXed (Was: WSM transmitter off)

[IRCA] States DXed (Was: WSM transmitter off)

I have heard all states on AM radio. HOWEVER, they are not all from this
present QTH. Not heard from this QTH are CA/ OR/ WA/ ID/ UT/ NV/ MT/ WY/ HI/
AK and NH. I keep looking, I have a list made up of prime targets, maybe one
day.

I have a lot of trouble hearing to the west, but don't know what to do about
it.
Any one have any ideas? I have tried different type of antennas, etc but to
no luck. To many locals on the frequencies I want to DX.

Is there anyway someone could go to Cuba and turn a few of their
transmitters off for about two hours??

Willis
Old Fort, TN