[IRCA] KSL 1160 Hash

In tuning around after LSS and so far AN, KSL has their lovely (Not!)
IBOC on. Oh joy...A taste of what will be waiting us in the future.
(goodie...I just can't wait...)
Anyway off the Eastern beverage, KSL was at S9+40 DB and their IBOC hash
was at S9+20 DB on each side. Off the Eastern beverage, nothing at all
was audible on 1170, just a complete freq, of hash. On 1150, there were
a couple weak stations. But ordinarily Tulsa or Bellingham would have
been there. Off the WNW EWE, I could still hear the IBOC hash, but not
as strong, especially on 1150. But, KAZ I guess you are right with your
earlier comment, with IBOC on at night, I might as well give up on my
Eastern beverage....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.