Re: [IRCA] frequency measurement accuracy

Re: [IRCA] frequency measurement accuracy

Hopefully, this will be my last message on this topic (my apologies
to those who are not interested.).

I know how to calibrate, but I have seen drift, and did not know if I
could consider their measurements to be trustworthy, If there are
reliable benchmark stations, I will have to make a note and go from
there.  Thanks to all who have contributed to this discussion.

Bill Harms