[IRCA] Re-done Loop Pays Immediate Dividends...

[IRCA] Re-done Loop Pays Immediate Dividends...

I re-wired and re-strung my 3x3 foot loop tonight in preparation for DX season and it works like a champ and payed off immediately with a new station for me- WZBO, 1260, Edenton NC with "Music of Your Life".  The ID was "The Music of Your Life, WZBO 1260 and WCNC 1240", which would be WCNC in Elizabeth City NC, which I don't have yet.  Managed to phase out the usual slop/het/IBOC? noise that tends to dominate 1260 at my QTH.  My 350th US station!

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE