[IRCA] 1350 logs, unIDs

En route from Toronto to Burnt River around 5 am
Thursday, I sat on 1350 ...

"1350 KWRV or KWRV" ... likely was KRNT in Iowa, but
in case there is something closer to these calls that
I haven't considered, I'm throwing this to the list...

At Burnt River thgis morning, at 0719, I heard calls
clearly beginning and ending in "W", and possibly
WAVW. Nothing matches the two W's that I can find...

Friday night football yielded me one new catch ...
Celina OH WCSM, with Celina Bulldogs. This was just
before the sun set here, si I suspect they were
legitimately on day power. This was soon overtaken by
the usual suspects of WOYK-PA and WARF-OH. Some
KRNT-IA also mixed in at times. I've heard WCSM
previously in Toronto, but never at Burnt River.

Saul Chernos