Re: [IRCA] 531 UNID Australian

Patrick,
   Coincidentally, I was also listening on 531 this morning, and was
hearing audio from 2PM for the first time in a couple of years, though
the only IDs I heard were as "Radio 5-31".   They had a program of
country music at the time I heard them (1225 UTC),  which fits with info
I found on the web, that they do broadcast country music, but only on
weekend evenings.  No mention of oldies music, so I'm afraid I can't
help you sort out your unID.   Also heard some good audio this morning
from 4BC on 1116 and bits of audio on 891 which seemed to be 4TAB rather
than the 5AN I generally hear there.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta