From: Patrick Martin [mailto:mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 11:19 AM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
America; BillHale; Glenn Hauser
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] Five Canadian AM stations including CBA-1070 apply
tomove to FM

Wow! CBA... I am glad I QSL'd that one some years back. I wonder if any
plans have changed to keep the Western CBC stations on AM?  When I
talked to the CE at CBU and CFPR some years ago, both told me that there
were no plans to move any of the powerhouse CBCs here in the West. The
FMers just could not cover the area nearly as well. Even CBXQ 540 on
Vancouver Island. That one stays on AM for the same reason.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin