Re: [IRCA] (Re R8B) Scanning the sky for the Chucks

Re: [IRCA] (Re R8B) Scanning the sky for the Chucks

Everyone,

Outlook Observer did not transmit my two drafts even though it indicated
that it had. Ergo, these two appear way out of sequence. I chose to transmit
the first one simply because I had such a good time composing it and hope
that others will enjoy it. I should have sent it direct to Chuck Hutton and
remember now what a burden it is to wade through e-mail only to find it is
Taylor-generated nonsense and triviality.

The second one is in earnest. I got your e-mail in response, Phil Rafuse.
Thankee kindly, sir!

Charles A Taylor, WD9INP/4
   Greenville, North Carolina