[IRCA] KLSQ 870 NV logged in IL in very nice cx this eve..etc etc

[IRCA] KLSQ 870 NV logged in IL in very nice cx this eve..etc etc

Fall-like cx tonite to the west with a good sunset skip with KOMO 1000, KDJQ
890, KDWN 720 noted with my locals phase nulled. Also in were KNX 1070 &
KNBR 680 as well as a KFMB ID on 760 thru XEES (WJR phased out).

Anyhow..Mexican mx (mostly Ranchera type) was often in u/WWL (west BOGs null
in deeply) and with them phase nulled I had a Radio Variedadas ID at 2201
CDT. Is KLSQ running day power too late  ?

Also of note and new is CKSW from SK with Rlg mx and ads and stuff on 570
often atop WNAX. CKSW is being reported all over NW N. Am and I think they
may be only using 1 stick and thus ND.

73 KAZ // Barrington IL..R8A and Phased BOG System 531 ft vs 353 ft at 271
deg. fed into Quantum Phaser