Re: [IRCA] DX Update From Northern Delaware

Re: [IRCA] DX Update From Northern Delaware

DX is really odd here tonight. I moved the WNW EWE a bit more to the NW
again today. I managed to get about another foot. Tonight I could hardly
hear any Vancouver/Victoria stations. Seattle was "ok" in signal, but
anything North was poor to non existant for a time. Not a peep out of
CKBD-600 or CKWX-1130 for a time. But CKSW 570 Swift Current SK was
topping KVI. Mostly AU cx it seemed like too, but why I was getting CKSW
is beyond me.

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.