[IRCA] WBBR-1130 off

I did not listen the whole time.  No newies here.  I had an UNID
spanish station and WDFN. KWKH must have also been off because they
were not heard, and that is what I would normally here with WBBR
phased.  WDFN mostly dominated the channel, I heard another sports
station in their as well, possibly KFAN, but no ID of course.  Enough
of my rambling, it is time to go bak to bed.....

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland