Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Need Up With an UNID' 880

From your QTH in ND, most likely you heard CKLQ Brandon Manitoba.

73 KAZ who is really sick of endless T-storms spoiling what seem to be decent cx in Barrington IL
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 7:33 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] Need Up With an UNID' 880

I was listening to the radio around 7pm central tonight and just after the top of the hour, I heard a jingle that sounded like... "K*** AM 880 Western Minneosta". It sound like an X, Q or K in there. I couldn't seem to find any station that matched.

I'm pretty sure I was country music that I heard.

Paul Walker