Re: [IRCA] All these high school sports schedules

Re: [IRCA] All these high school sports schedules

Last year, there was a great deal of interest in the Friday night rarities, the stations that broadcast high school football and were likely to remain on the air for these games with their daytime power. This year, we've had a fellow hobbyist who has gone to a great deal of time and effort, obviously gleaning information from a number of different sources, to provide some rare DX targets for those of us who are still chasing rare DX targets.

To me, this is the PRIMARY purpose of a DX list ... and Art Blair and others who have been providing this information go on my list of true Heroes of the Hobby. Though genealogy is taking up most of my hobby time these days, I still read the posts and am very grateful for the people who go well above and beyond the call of duty to share their efforts with us.

I can still cheerlead: Way to go, Art! and at the intercollegiate level, Bob Pietsch.

John Callarman, Krum, Texas