Re: [IRCA] Radio Disney affilate question

Re: [IRCA] Radio Disney affilate question

I assume by the KA2 call you are in New York area...

therefore

1290KHZ   WDZY COLONIAL HTS   VA 25000    41 NDA
PRE TEEN DISNEY EX-WPVA/WSTK/WZOD
37-15-30 / 77-23-40

see   www.amlogbook.com

regards

lee

Bill KA2EMZ <ka2emz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am hearing a Radio Disney affiliate (I am so glad I am not a kid now
hearing this stuff) on 129KHz. Can any one help with an ID?

73s

Bill BergadanoTo Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx