Re: [IRCA] Emperor Gene Nelson / Wolfman Jack

Re: [IRCA] Emperor Gene Nelson / Wolfman Jack

Wolfman Jack's autobiography, "Have Mercy!:
Confessions of the Original Rock 'N' Roll Animal" is a
great read.  It is widely available new, used and in
libraries.  For the two people who haven't read it
yet, and especially for those of us "of an age,"
another goodie is "Border Radio" by Fowler and
Crawford.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA
(with a picture of the Wolfman on the wall of the
shack)