[IRCA] WISS 1100 (WI) has moved from 1090

[IRCA] WISS 1100 (WI) has moved from 1090

WISS Berlin (Oshkosh) WI moved from 1090 to 1100 yesterday and also is now
using 1 KW days. Signal in my car rx was OK until the IL/WI border. I
suspect I can catch them in Barrington days if I use properly directed
phased wires.

In Grafton WI, they were good on the car rx, but not overwhelming and I
could tell that something (WTAM) was far under. I suspect my phased BOG's
could still allow me to listen to WTAM during daytime (I had pulled them in
prior to checking for WISS)

73 KAZ Barrington IL, Grafton WI