Re: [IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

KDWN is in the process of being sold to Beasley, and may well be
spending some time off the air as a result.

When I visited KDWN in April, the staff there told me that they all
expected to lose their jobs when the new ownership came in. Beasley has
been advertising heavily in the trades for news-talk staffers, and
they're building new studios as well, vacating the old digs in the Plaza
Hotel ("Number One Main Street") that had been home to KDWN since it
signed on in 1975. (They looked it, too!)