Re: [IRCA] unusual programming on 1566

At 1224 UTC 12 Aug, there was accented English talk (i.e. not North
American, hi, more like from England), faint on 1566...so I assumed
3NE, yet conditions didn't really seem to favor Australia (only the
faintest carrier on 612, fat carrier on 972, JJ talk 774 etc).  Then,
it became clear that each EE sentence was followed by one in another
language, (that didn't really sound Chinese either).  Occasional
mentions of "God" in the EE portions.   Presumably HLAZ then, with
English lessons.  More or less verified by carrier off at 1229:45
followed by resumed programming in JJ with FEBC and HLAZ mentions.

So, not all English on 1566 is 3NE...in fact, I'm now wondering if
any of it heard this summer in the 1200-1230UT portion has
been.  Have to look at my notes.

best wishes,

Nick