[IRCA] WestList in PDF

I am very pleased to announce that the entire WestList of all AM stations in
the western hemisphere is now available for download in PDF format.  It's
around 1000 pages and 1.4mb in size.  It's free, of course.  This will be
updated every month or maybe weekly in DX season.  No need to put up with an
outdated list.  Available at:

http://www.am-dx.com/lists/westlist.pdf

The formatting will be improved over time, and perhaps some additional
information can be made available such as addresses.  As always, this is a
work in progress and will be improved.

I use the WestList for quick reference, and the info at 100000watts.com for
more involved work.

http://www.100000watts.com/default.asp

The combination of those two resources do everything I need for AM DX
station info.  100000watts may be a pay site, but it is well worth the money
compared to any other pay resource.  Constantly updated.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI