Re: [IRCA] TA season Hank Wilkinson

--- Craig Healy <bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> While the thread is of old DX pictures, here is s scan of a postcard
> I have
> of the 1939 NRC convention.  This scan is about 78k so it should load
> quickly.
>
> http://www.chowdanet.com/nrcconv1.jpg
>
> If you want the ability to enlarge it to get a more detailed look, I
> have
> the full scan at the URL below.  Beware!  This file is 22mb in size,
> and can
> take many minutes to download, even with a DSL or cable modem.  Click
> at
> your own (time) risk.
>
> http://www.chowdanet.com/nrcconv.jpg
>
> I would be curious to see if any of these folks can be identified.

This photo appears at first glance to be one which was included in the
NRC 50th anniversary book, and if so ( my copy isn't immediately
accessible right now ) those we could ID would ahve been noted in the
caption. I may even have some notes about that somewhere - and those
will be easier to unearth.

If that isn't the case, I may be able to ID some of them by comparing
them to other photos in that book or copies of photos still in my
possession which never made the book. All of the originals used in the
book were collected from Tom Farmerie's family after his death by Andy
Rugg. Prior to Andy's death, he transferred them to Wayne Heinen.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA  ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20ID