From: Michael Hawkins
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] irca contest

Now all I have to do is start DXing AM again instead of FM...and read the last bulletin.

Mike

"Doug Pifer-desert4wd.com" <oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,
I don't have an emailable copy of the rules, but it's on page 12 of the
bulletin that was recently sent out. (Hardcopy was mailed Thurs.-am.) I
think Mike H. is already winning by two lengths!
73- Doug