Re: [IRCA] DU reception

> Inspired by others comments, I managed to drag myself out of bed a bit
> earlier today, and found some interesting conditions.

I was up at 1250UTC and noted good carriers on the following frequencies:

675, 737, 756, 774(2), 783, 846 and an unusually good carrier on 1566khz.

No audio on any of these channels, but 675, 756 and 774 were mere db's away from audio.

Receiver - Drake R8 - Wellbrook ALA100 hula-hoop loop

Shortwave was completely blah and I was beset with about 4 flavors of man-made QRN.