Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 28, Issue 26

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 28, Issue 26

I just visited parts of your website and enjoyed the QSLs. I have several of
the same cards in my collection. I did notice all the cards that were
received around 2000. Since I returned to the hobby in Dec 2003 I have
received QSLs from just over 100 AM stations (101 broadcast and 7 HAR/TIS)
and only 7 were cards. It's interesting to see the shift from card to
letters to prepared cards as I go through my QSL albums. My first book from
1972-1975 has a majority of cards, the next book from 1975-1984 has shifted
to more letters. Then moving to California my first book is a good mix of
cards and letters from 1985-1993. Since 2004 it's prepared cards and letters
dead even. I expected email veries to be a larger percentage but that hasn't
really developed yet.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA