Re: [IRCA] TA season

I'm not that much further west than Randy but I had good solid audio
reception of 1134 Croatia last fall (23, 29 and 30 October, 2005)
between 2130 and 2200 CDT. I also noticed a strong carrier/het on 1134
on quite a few other evenings during fall 2005 but with no audio. Using
Argo software, I can detect carriers even when I can't hear the het on
quite a few TA frequencies with only a 50 foot wire sloping to the NE.

Bruce Winkelman AA5CO
Tulsa, OK