Re: [IRCA] Hets on 1314

Neil:

Thanks for the tip.

These guys were probably Spain because all but Spain and parts of
France had gone into daytime, unless there was an African (?). I have
heard at least one Spaniard here at home, but was unable to get a
good ID.

At what time does UAE broadcast on their 316 beam?  I would like to
try for them.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
R8B,K9AY, 300 foot longwire (NE), Quantum Phaser