[IRCA] TA on the west coast

In between patients at my medical clinic, I'm following this interesting thread.  Living on the west coast, I've been very interested in TP dx, and since last fall/winter TA (or more accurately trans-polar) dx.  Indeed there were a number of evenings that I monitored up to 30 TA hets, and audio on up to 6 or so (this all from an urban environment using a K9AY Wellbrook antenna).  The strongest by far was always Norway (RIP) on 1314 which was a regular.  Beyond that Virgin on 1215 was often heard, sometimes with decent audio, although usually briefly only.  Farda on 1575 was also often heard in the early local evening.  Beyond that Spain seemed to be present occasionally, and on one occasion, good reception of Voice of Russia WS via Germany on 1323.  I'm looking forward to this dx season and hope to hear more.  It's a lot harder than TP dx which commonly on a good morning yields 20 or 30 audible signals from Japan, China, Korea, Vietnam, etc.
.....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC