Re: [IRCA] India 1566

I thought it was July too, since the first message to the IRCA list
yesterday said "reception today" and was dated July 23 at the bottom.

I'm mentioning this because the sunrise / sunset times I gave were for July
23. For June 23, the times are: Nagpur sunrise = 1903 CDT, and Chicago
sunset = 2030 CDT. In other words, there's even more path in daylight.

Chuck