Re: [IRCA] FCC to consider FM translators for AM stations?

Re: [IRCA] FCC to consider FM translators for AM stations?

What's round and purple and run in the same channels? Grape minds.

No sooner had I punched the send button on my little diatribe than Rene Tetro's astute comments show up.

My simile isn't quite accurate, though. We reached the same destination through slightly different channels.

Rene ... sorry we won't see you in September ... my China trip knocks out both the NRC and IRCA conventions this year.

Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon