Re: [IRCA] (no subject)

Good luck to Frank Aden and company on the start of their Historical Radio Foundation!!!  ms

From: N7sok@xxxxxxx
To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tvfmdx@xxxxxxxxxx, am-request@xxxxxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 00:15:18 EDT

Several of us here in Idaho have formed the HISTORY OF IDAHO BROADCASTING FOUNDATION, we hope to eventually have a museum and an online interactive website.  We have just started to publish a bimonthly newsletter.

We are currently looking for any airchecks, photos, QSLs of Idaho stations.  Copies would eventually end up on the website or in the museum.

If anyone has something they can contribute (copies welcome), please contact me.

Frank Aden N7SOK
V. P. HIBF