Re: [IRCA] 20 questions about annual DX conditions

Re: [IRCA] 20 questions about annual DX conditions

Hi Doug

Here in Arizona TP DX is the best in the Fall for sure.  In the 2 years that
I have been here Japan is first heard in September and is heard untill late
November.  It will be heard again in March but not as well as in the fall.

Bill